Train the Trainer session for employability training

Hi all,

We’re running a final Train the Trainer event as part of EmploymentFM, in Manchester on 27th Sep, 11-4. This will outline the nuts and bolts of delivering employability training through community radio - from getting started to improving on what you do - and help build skills to get the most out of the people in the room. We’ll look at sample activities & lesson plans, cover issues that come up in training (e.g. group dynamics and learning barriers) and share top tips from proven and successful programmes. These sessions have been developed by Radio Regen, SHMU and Reform Radio - and are free of charge to community radio stations. If this is of interest, please get in touch with me at: cormac@radioregen.org

Also, if you’re coming to the CMA conference this Saturday, I’ll be happy to give you a flyer we’ve made which demonstrates the value of this kind of work.

All the best,
Cormac (Radio Regen / CMA)

1 Like

Hi Cormac. I have dropped you an email for more details :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Dimple, I can’t find any messages from you - either here or on my email. Can you email me at cormac@radioregen.org? Thank you!

Cormac

1 Like

Done! In case you don’t receive for any reason, my email is dimple@2funkyarts.co.uk
Thanks,
Dimple.

1 Like