Who can apply:
The target audience is small place-based charitable organisations providing a service to the heart of their community within the UK.
An example would be a charitable organisation set up by the community in a village, providing services to older people in isolation; a small community group on an estate providing drop-in sessions for teenagers etc.
Organisations applying must:
- be applying for up to £5,000
- be providing a service to the heart of your community
- be a community charitable organisation whose reach is within a localised catchment area
- be able to demonstrate the need of the project
- have an annual income below £100,000
- have charitable aims and objectives
- operate within the UK
- complete the project a year from the date of award.
Deadline: Applications close on Wednesday 31 July 2019.