Online podcast training - Saturday 18th July at 2pm

Find out everything you need to start making your own podcasts - Saturday 18th July at 2pm.

Want to launch your own podcast but not sure where to start? Or perhaps you have already started one but would like to improve it or develop it further? If either applies, this is the workshop for you!

Podcaster, producer and broadcaster Miranda Rae (Radio 4, Radio 5, Sony & MMG Award Winner, Galaxy Radio, Ujima Radio) will guide you through a crash course that will leave you with all the confidence and know-how you need to get going with your very own podcast! Will also show you how you can make podcasts with no cost so long as have a smartphone.

YOU WILL LEARN:

• What equipment you need
  • What Software
  • Hosting sites, how and where to share your podcast (for free)
  • How to monetise, promote and brand your podcast
  • What makes a great podcasting story
  • Presenting and Interview techniques
  • What makes a good interview/story/podcast
  • Basic Media law and copyright

During these unprecedented times, we can look at other ways to fill our time or do that something you always wanted to do. Podcasting is the fastest growing media platform in the world and its in these times of crisis that radio and podcasts come into their own.
Like many of you, I am self-employed and have lost nearly all my income. I am a single mum with a son who has really bad asthma. I have not been self-employed long enough to get any real assistance as I set up my business 2 years ago.

The Workshop usually costs £40 per person but I am only charging £20 per person, so if you can afford to pay more then please do, and whatever you think is fair. The Workshop will be held on Zoom and a link will be emailed out to you once you have paid.

To secure a place payment of £20 is needed in advance. No refunds.

PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT TO PAYPAL ACCOUNT:

http://paypal.me/MirandaRae007

If you don’t have PayPal please contact me for an alternative way to pay.

The Workshop will be held on Zoom and a link will be emailed to you a couple of days before.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Best wishes,

Miranda Rae
Ujima Radio Broadcast Manager Logo

Ujima Radio CIC
The Station, Silver Street,
Bristol, BS1 2AG
Mobile :07966 053 426
Office:: 0117 922 1600
miranda@ujimaradio.com
www.djmcmiranda.com

www.ujimaradio.com