Mental Health Minute Campaign 2019

The CMA is working with Radiocentre to deliver the 2019 Mental Health Minute campaign on Monday 13th May at 10.59am to mark the start of Mental Health Awareness Week and the minute will also coincide with Radio Audio Week.

Radiocentre, who has initiated the campaign, is working with a production company (TBI) and Prince William will be heading it up alongside some other household names to suit a range of ages and demographics.

The message, which is in the process of being made, will be about listening which works well for radio. While it is in order to highlight the growing issue of mental health, it will not be in aid of any charity.

To remind you of what happened last year there is some information here:

We are still working out the times on when we will deliver the final copy but it will be in good time. There will also be a pack including digital assets a film of the audio, press releases and suggestions of editorial.

Please sign-up here:

All the best for now

Bill

3 Likes

Hello newbie Red Kite Radio here. We’d like to broadcast this message to our community, can someone point me to where we sign up for bringing the feed into our station? .

May Thanks
Red.

Hi @RedKiteRadio

Thank you for your message.

We are looking at doing it on Monday 13th May at 10.59am to mark the start of Mental Health Awareness Week and the minute will also coincide with Radio Audio Week.

Radiocentre, who has initiated this campaign, is working with a production company (TBI) and Prince William will be heading it up alongside some other household names to suit a range of ages and demographics. The message, which is in the process of being made, will be about listening which works well for radio. While it is in order to highlight the growing issue of mental health, it will not be in aid of any charity.

To remind you of what happened last year there is some information here:

We are still working out the times on when we will deliver the final copy but it will be in good time. There will also be a pack including digital assets a film of the audio, press releases and suggestions of editorial.

Please sign-up here

All the best for now

Thanks Bill,
Have signed up for this.
Red

1 Like

Many thanks @RedKiteRadio

I believe that Radiocentre will make the audio available tomorrow (Friday 10th May).

All the best for now

Bill

I’m a little late to this campaign but I’m interested in obtaining the audio, promo clips and social media gifs etc for Susy Radio. I’ve signed up via the link above but I’m unsure how to obtain the audio. Please could you advise?
Thank you!

1 Like

Please check your email @TraceyFranklin - media sent!

Thank you! We are looking forward to supporting this campaign.

1 Like