Registered charities with an annual income of £25,000 to £1 million can apply. Charities must be tackling complex social issues such as mental health, homelessness and domestic abuse and have a proven track record of helping people achieve positive change. Grants are not available for significant capital projects.
Their new approach involves:
- A continuously open application process, rather than in rounds, so that charities can apply for support whenever they are ready.
- Clearer turnaround times for when a decision on funding will be made from the initial application.
- Grants worth up to £45,000 and £100,000 available over three years that can be used entirely for core costs, with charities able to flex how much they spend each year.
- An eligibility checker which takes less than five minutes to complete, which will tell you whether your charity is currently able to apply for support and, if so, for how much.
- Support from the Foundation’s regional managers and access to the Foundation’s ‘Enhance’ organisational development programme, helping charities to become more resilient and sustainable.
Full details here: