Fantastic Noise LIVE: Weds 6th February

As a friend of the Fantastic Noise podcast, I was keen to invite you along to a special edition of the podcast on Weds 6th February at the Luton Campus of the University of Bedfordshire.

Joining me on the stage will be:

•    **Luke Moore**  from podcast smash-hit ‘The Football Ramble’. 

•    **Naomi Oiku** , the Chair of the Student Radio Association (SRA). 

•    **Dr Lawrie Hallett** , Senior Lecturer in Radio at the University of Bedfordshire. 

It’s a part of the University’s ‘Beds Talks’ series (now consider that ‘Bed’ rhymes with ’TED’…) - designed to appeal to a wider audience, but ultimately still a chat about the future of radio & audio. My aim is therefore that the conversation won’t get too technical, but will be fun, informative and hopefully a bit different from a ‘normal’ University talk.

As with all the ‘Beds Talks’, there will be food & drinks. There will also be networking opportunities with professionals from across the radio and podcasting industries present.

It would be brilliant if you were able to come along and support this event. If you have any questions do let me know. Please do also forward on to anyone who you feel may be interested.

Terry

Terry Lee

PgCTHE, FHEA

Radio LaB Coordinator
University of Bedfordshire

terry.lee@beds.ac.uk

3 Likes

Thanks Bill! You beat me to it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looks.like.a.great event

2 Likes