CMA Conference 2018 Chat

Welcome to the CMA Conference 2018, this year in Sheffield. Feel free to comment, update, add, discuss and share ideas, thoughts and observations about community media and the discussions that are taking place during this year’s conference events.

3 Likes

I shall be unable to attend this year, and will miss it big time, as I always find the event interesting and enjoyable.
Hope it all goes well for everyone.
Best wishes
Jo

2 Likes

You will be missed @JoC . Hope all well?

1 Like

Yes indeed, thanks Dom.
I’m dropping a son off at Uni down in the southwest this weekend, which is why I can’t be in Sheffield.
I will be really interested to follow what goes on at the CMA conference, with my MeCCSA Radio Studies Network hat on!

2 Likes

Hi Rob and others at conference… just downloaded the app and I am sure I will use this forum in future… it’ll be very useful. Thanks for developing!

1 Like

Great to be first time attendee at CMA

1 Like

Hi All, I’ve added some photos from Saturday to my blog, with some thoughts about the day. Please feel free to use them under a Creative Commons, non-commercial use. If you want the orignal files, message me and I can send them to you.

Rob :grinning:

1 Like

Fiona Oliver took a great set of pictures at the conference, which you can see here:

There’s such a lovely spirit of togetherness and shared values that runs through these.

2 Likes