Download this guide which includes key information on navigating government support and relationships with funders.
The Covid-19 outbreak is affecting us all, across the UK, and the world. We know that everyone is doing all they can to support those they love, and those they work hard to support through their incredible organisations. Understandably, many charities and social enterprises are asking where they go next, how they get there, where to find funding or how to manage their existing funding.
Here is a collection of some tips and information to make it as easy as possible for you to navigate this changing landscape. The guide includes:
- Key principles to help your thinking
- Making the most of government advice
- What to consider with your current grants
- What to consider if you currently have social investment
- Navigating your relationship with banks
- Operational and business planning
- Further support & resources